If you are reading this article, you are one step closer to start building your own reports and dashboards using Google Data Studio.
Once we notify you that the data has been shared with the google user you have provided, you are ready to connect Google Data Studio to your data:
- Log into Google Data Studio with the user the data have been shared with;
- Select + Create > Data Source. Search for BigQuery (by Google) connector;
- Select MY PROJECTS* > Clock PMS BIGQuery Export project and datasets shared with you will be visible in the datasets section;
- Select the desired Dataset to see the list of available tables;
- Select the table you wish to use as data source and click CONNECT.
* Please note you can also use CUSTOM QUERY option to create the data source, but it will require some advanced knowledge and skills.