Clock PMS+ API specs, examples and guidelines.
Clock PMS+ provides various types of APIs.
- Message channels - Notifications system. /PUSH, PULL, SQS/
- PMS API - hotel functionality (bookings, guests, rooms, rates, etc.). /REST API/
- Base API - financial data (charges. folios, companies, etc.). /REST API/.
- POS API - accessing orders from Clock POS. /REST API/
- Door Key API - solution for custom door key systems /REST API/
- Payments API - solution for payment gateways /REST API/
- YieldManagement API - manage hotel prices and availability /REST API/
- OTA channel connect API - solution for OTA channels /SOAP/
- POS integration / Transfer charges guide - transfer charges from a POS or other system to a booking / company / event folio in just a few simple steps.
You can find all the latest Clock PMS+ API guidelines and detailed examples by going to Clock PMS+ API Docs (Postman collection).
If you are familiar with the technical documentation or need a sandbox account - continue to Step 2.